Email address: email@example.com | Phone: 561-656-0200
Randell Doane is board certified in the law of wills, trusts and estates by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education. Mr. Doane has practiced law in the areas of estate planning, probate and taxation since 1975. His legal experience emanates from practice in both local and national law firms.
Mr. Doane is frequently called as a consultant for estate and financial planning issues and lectures nationally on tax and estate planning topics. He is a recognized author in the areas of estate and business planning and is an educator in the areas of estate planning for attorneys. Mr. Doane also instructs in the areas of accounting and financial planning for professional organizations throughout the country. He has authored a number of articles and other materials on various estate and tax planning topics.
Mr. Doane is an active member of his community, contributing time and effort to many civic organizations. He is a supporter of both the Boy Scouts of America and the Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida organizations that deal with children in crisis.
Mr. Doane shares his active legal practice with his wife, attorney Rebecca Doane. They reside in North Palm Beach, Florida with their children, Elizabeth, Bryan and Randell.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Michigan, 1975
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1975
- Florida, 1981
- U.S. Tax Court, 1990
Awards and certifications
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2010
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ in tax law and estate planning
- Board certified in wills, trusts and estates by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Center for Abused Children, award for dedicated service, 1995
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., 1981
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 1975
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1969
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Institute of CPAs, Palm Beach Chapter past president
- East Coast Estate Planning Council
- Palm Beach Tax Institute
- Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council
- American Bar Association, Real Estate Tax Problems Committee former member
- American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters, local chapter past president
- Co-author, Death & Taxes: The Complete Guide to Family Inheritance Planning, Ohio University Press, 1998
- Read Mr. Doane’s legal articles here