What Is Elder Law?
Elder law is that focused area of legal practice which covers estate planning, trusts and wills, social security, arrangements for care, planning for retirement benefits, protection against elder abuse (physical, mental and financial), and other relating to older people.
Elder Law Attorneys in Palm Beach and Stuart
Doane & Doane, P.A. is committed to assisting clients with retirement planning, life insurance concerns, medical cost issues and other estate planning questions that confront the elderly. Special consideration must be given to the individual set of circumstances surrounding each elder client – and the attorneys at Doane & Doane, P.A. are poised to do so. We have proven experience in the following matters that are of concern to older clients as well as children with aging parents:
Elder Law And Future Planning
Good tidings are not always the flavor of the season. Bad things also happen in life. Planning for the future gives you peace of mind when the tough times hit. Doane & Doane, P.A. is dedicated to helping all clients seniors, middle-aged, and adults with –
- Retirement Planning.
- Life Insurance Planning.
- Medical Cost Coverage Planning.
- Estate Planning.
We can help you plan for all possible eventualities. Our elder law services are most sought after as we pay special attention to the individual set of circumstances that surround each elderly client. Not only that, but we have the experience that counts on all matters related to older and aging clients.
Elder Law Is For People Of All Ages
We plan a lot of things but rarely in writing. Sit back and think for a minute what will happen when you are old and incapable of taking care of yourself? What will happen to your dependents or hoe will you meet your medical expenses? Though these questions are inconsequential when you are in the prime of your health, they become too late to answer when you are past that stage. That is why people of all ages need elder law. They need to plan for the time when they grow old today.
We Can Help You Plan Your Old Age
- With cautious estate planning, we can help you avoid probate. At the same time, you can also leave behind a legacy of your choice for not just your children but the future generations as well.
- Keeping your home and assets safe, we can assist you in qualifying for medical help programs.
- With our help, you can either avoid or control involuntary guardianship.
- We can help you plan for the care of your parents in the future. Additionally, we can also find solutions to family conflicts arising from their assets.
- Our elder law lawyers can help you plan better in providing for a loved one with special needs without compromising their benefits.
- We can deal with Trust admin and probate administration on your behalf.
- We can also help you plan for the unforeseen times, which may arise due to some disability.
- We can protect you against financial elder abuse or any other related issue through proper planning.
Elder Law Services Palm Beach
- Medicare, Social Security, veterans’ disability, and other government benefit programs available to elder clients;
- Ancillary documents which include Powers of Attorney, Designations of Health Care Surrogate and Living Wills;
- Long-term care plans and personal care planning;
- Retirement and financial planning;
- Quality of life and independent living;
- Comprehensive estate planning including Wills and Trusts
You Need An Elder Law Attorney If -
- Either you or your loved one is over 55 years of age.
- If even one of you is disabled, incapacitated, or diagnosed with a disability that needs long term special care.
- If you or your loved one is a recipient or a beneficiary and something seems to be off.
Elder law and special needs is an area of law that is best left to experts. Its complexities and intricacies need to be managed by an experienced elder law attorney.
Contact Elder Law Lawyers Palm Beach
Elder Law Attorney Palm Beach County at Doane & Doane will work diligently to answer all elder law-related questions. We will utilize proven techniques to accomplish the most effective estate plan for our elder clients. Should they desire, we will meet with other family members to clarify the plan and answer any questions the next generation might have regarding their parents’ legacy.
We will strive to provide peace of mind for each family so they feel secure with the knowledge that their personal estate plan provides a maximum of security for parents, children and beyond.
Why Choose Doane & Doane For Elder Law Services
Elder Law Attorneys at Doane & Doane are –
- Compassionate and eager to listen to your concerns.
- Thorough professionals with immense experience under their belt.
- Committed to helping the elder, special needs and disabled people.
- Believe in securing your future through judicious planning.
We endeavor to provide peace of mind for each family. They should be able to feel secure in the knowledge that they have the best lawyers at their disposal who will assist in planning a future that safeguards their personal estate, provides maximum possible security to parents, children and beyond.
If you still have any doubts, here is what our clients have to say about us.