Email address: email@example.com | Phone: 561-656-0200
Attorney Katherine A. Barski joined Doane & Doane, P.A. in 2010 after practicing law for several years with another prestigious South Florida law firm. Her areas of legal practice include estate planning, trust and estate administration, corporate law, real estate law, elder law, guardianship law, business transactions and tax planning.
Ms. Barski clerked with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. Prior to joining private practice, she was a trial attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Barski is an active member of her church and community. She is an avid competitive runner, taking great pride in pursuing her sport via training camps and racing marathons nationwide. When not racing, she enjoys walking with her two dogs and playing soccer with her nieces and nephews.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Florida, 1996
- District of Columbia, 1998
- Loyola University, J.D., with honors, 1996
- Nova Southeastern University, M.B.A., international business administration, 1993
- Nova Southeastern University, B.S., accounting, 1991
- Judicial Clerk, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, United State District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Department of Justice, Attorney General’s Honor Program
- “Letters of Credit,” 41 Loyola Law Review 735, 1996
- “Updating the Uniform Commercial Code,” 6 Business Law Today 16, 1996
- “Analysis of the Recent Revision to Article Five of the UCC,” 101 Commercial Law Journal 201, 1996