Doane & Doane, P.A. is committed to assisting clients with retirement planning, life insurance concerns, medical cost issues and other estate planning questions that confront the elderly. Special consideration must be given to the individual set of circumstances surrounding each elder client – and the attorneys at Doane & Doane, P.A. are poised to do so. We have proven experience in the following matters that are of concern to older clients as well as children with aging parents:
- Medicare, Social Security, veterans’ disability, and other government benefit programs available to elder clients;
- Ancillary documents which include Powers of Attorney, Designations of Health Care Surrogate and Living Wills;
- Long-term care plans and personal care planning;
- Retirement and financial planning;
- Quality of life and independent living;
- Comprehensive estate planning including Wills and Trusts.
Contact Elder Law Lawyers Palm Beach
The attorneys at Doane & Doane will work diligently to answer all elder law-related questions. We will utilize proven techniques to accomplish the most effective estate plan for our elder clients. Should they desire, we will meet with other family members to clarify the plan and answer any questions the next generation might have regarding their parents’ legacy.
We will strive to provide peace of mind for each family so they feel secure with the knowledge that their personal estate plan provides a maximum of security for parents, children and beyond.