Email address: email@example.com | Phone: 561-656-0200
Marissa DeBellis, Esq. joined the law firm of Doane & Doane, P.A. in 2016 after practicing law with a well-respected New York estate planning firm. Her areas of legal practice include estate planning, elder law, Medicaid planning, Veterans’ planning, trust and estate administration, and guardianship law.
Ms. DeBellis’ in-depth experience in the practice of estate planning and elder law in New York has enabled her to bring new techniques and ideas to her practice of law in Florida.
Ms. DeBellis is a proud and active alumnus of both her alma maters. In addition to enjoying time with friends and family, Ms. DeBellis frequently volunteers for organizations which serve developmentally challenged individuals.
Areas of practice
- Estate Planning
- Veterans’ planning
- Elder law
- Trust and estate administration
- Medicaid Planning
Admitted to practice:
- Florida, 2013
- New York, 2013
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Touro Law Review, Notes & Comments Editor
- Award for the Exemplary Contribution to the Quality of Student Life, 2012
- Fairfield University, B.A., cum laude, 2008
- The Florida Bar
- New York Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- “A Group Home Exclusively for Married Couples with Developmental Disabilities: A Natural Next Step,” Touro Law Review, Vol, 28: No. 2, Article 7. http://digitalcommons.tourolaw.edu/lawreview/vol28/iss2/7
- Forziano v. Independent Group Home Living Program, Inc., et. al, (2d Cir. 2015), Amicus Curiae